Stockton Heath has many wonderful properties and a booming housing market, but there is one relatively common gripe – conservatories that are unfit for purpose. A replacement conservatory roof at your Stockton Heath property can address this problem.
Any homeowners in Stockton Heath and surrounding area had conservatories installed as a way to get some extra space, ideally room that would be usable all year round. In reality, what was produced was a flawed room, one that was too hot in summer, too cold in winter and therefore often used as little more than extra, expensive storage.
At PCL, approved local manufacturers and installers of SupaLite replacement conservatory roofs throughout Cheshire, we understand this problem and can rectify it by installing a roof that transforms the conservatory into a virtual extension.
There are benefits both immediately and in the long run. The homeowner gets the extra space they always wanted, space that can be used for a variety of purposes, while, longer term there are financial benefits too. In a housing market such as Stockton Heath’s with demand often outstripping supply, the work to upgrade a conservatory can add significantly to any asking price.
Replacement Conservatory Roof Stockton Heath – Key Benefits
The SupaLite replacement conservatory is not the only product available, but it is one with proven benefits.
- As the name implies, the SupaLite system is the lightest replacement conservatory roof available, this means it is suitable for any existing conservatory structure
- The roofs have a U-value of 0.18, this figure not beaten by any rival product. In real terms, this means the roof is superb at regulating temperature, no longer will the conservatory be too hot in summer and too cold in winter.
- Homeowners use their newly enhanced conservatory for a wide range of purposes – it can become a home office, or an extra lounge or sitting room, a games room, play room or many more uses besides
- The roofs look superb and help the conservatory blend in with the rest of the property. Two choices of tiles are available and the roofs come in a range of styles and subtle colour shades. Whereas a glass or polycarbonate conservatory can look like a bolt-on to the rest of the house, the replacement roof ensures the styles match
- A replacement conservatory roof is a transformation that turns a conservatory into what is effectively a superb extension, but without the eye watering price tag
- Despite being light, the roofs are designed to withstand all conditions. The tiles have a 40-year guarantee, this figure unmatched by almost all other products
- The roofs also have regulatory approval, we partner with JHAI to ensure all building regulations are met. As the homeowner, you would be left with copies of all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- The work to upgrade your conservatory makes financial sense. The enhanced thermo efficiency leads to energy bill savings each and every year, this potentially running to hundreds of pounds per annum.
- Longer term, and especially in a housing market such as Stockton Heath’s, the upgrade from conservatory to virtual extension can add significantly to the property’s asking price. Any would-be buyer is getting a superb room, rather than flawed space.
- Installation is hassle free and typically only takes a few days. We are highly professional and always ensure the site is left in a clean and tidy state at the end of each day’s work.
The SupaLite replacement conservatory roofs tackle the immediate issue, that the conservatory is a flawed space, but then also deliver long term benefits too. The transformation goes beyond simply making the conservatory usable, it turns it into a room that has a variety of purposes, all the while remaining light and airy.
As with any replacement roof system, the tiles themselves are of fundamental importance. The SupaLite system has two different tile options – we would of course be happy to discuss which option might be better suited to your conservatory.
Conservatory Roof Conversion Stockton Heath – Tile Options
ExtraLight tiles means a tiled conservatory roof is no heavier than a glass one.
Lightweight, however, does not mean flimsy – these tiles will withstand any weather conditions, are almost maintenance free and have that same market-leading 40-year guarantee.
Tapco tiles are made from A-rated fire composite slate. They have the appearance of this superb natural product as they are all made from highly realistic moulds, this ensuring they look natural rather than having a synthetic, artificial appearance.
Further details and images of the tiles in use in recent projects are available via the links below.
On this site there is further information with key links provided below – these including a full brochure and a list of answers to frequently asked questions.
We would also be delighted to arrange an obligation free quote. Either from your measurements or by us paying a site visit to Stockton Heath.
Please call us on 0800 031 5444 or use our Contact Form.
About Stockton Heath
With a population of 6,396 as of the 2011 census, Stockton Heath is a civil parish and suburb of Warrington, Cheshire, England. It is located to the north of the Bridgewater Canal and to the south of the Manchester Ship Canal, which divides Stockton Heath from Latchford and north Warrington.
In recent years, there has been notable development including new bars and restaurants, but these still retaining the character of the centre which, since 1988 has been designated a conservation area to preserve its character.
Stockton Heath have Roman remnants, with information about the finds available at Warrington Museum.
Of famous former residents, George Formby is perhaps the most notable.