Replacement Conservatory Roof Appleton
Conservatories have always proven to be a popular addition to properties in Appleton but unfortunately they are often unfit for purpose – a replacement conservatory roof can change this.
Until recently, conservatories could only have a glass or polycarbonate roof. Both materials are wholly unsuited to regulating temperature, creating a conservatory for Appleton residents that would be too hot in the summer and often too cold in winter.
At PCL, we are approved manufacturers and installers of the SupaLite replacement conservatory. Located close to Appleton, we can transform your conservatory into a room that is superb all year round.
Benefits of conservatory roof replacment in Appleton
The SupaLite roof has a number of key benefits, some of these unique when compared to other replacement roofs available in the UK.
- Our roofs will transform any Appleton conservatory into a room that is usable all year round, no longer will it be too hot in summer, too cold in winter
- With this change, the conservatory becomes a virtual extension – we have worked with homeowners in Appleton who have used their improved conservatory as offices, games room, children’s play rooms, second lounges and more
- Our roofs have a U-value of 0.18, this a figure not beaten by any rival roof. The figure relates to the thermo-efficiency of the roof, explaining why they are so effective at regulating temperature
- The SupaLite roof is the lightest conservatory roof available in Appleton, Cheshire and beyond. This means it can be fitted to any existing conservatory frame as a replacement, yet it remains string enough to withstand all weather conditions.
- The installation itself is hassle free, typically taking just a few days
- The roofs look great. A choice of tile finishes, styles and colours ensure the upgraded conservatory blends in with the rest of the house rather than looking like a bolt-on
- We partner with JHAI to ensure that the roofs have full building regulation approval. The homeowner is left with all relevant paperwork
- Tiles have up to a 40-year guarantee
- The replacement conservatory roof leads to energy bill savings, this because the roof becomes so much more thermo efficient. Energy bills typically fall by a couple of hundred pounds per year
- Longer term, the work pays for itself through increased property value, this especially true in a competitive housing market such as Appleton’s, with limited housing stock available for sale at any given time.
On completion of the work to upgrade your conservatory roof, you will have a conservatory that is a superb space. Finishing touches such as spotlights create a space that can be used for any purpose, whether that is work, play or just relaxation.
Longer term, the work will bring ongoing benefits – usable space, energy bill savings and increased property value.
Conservatory Roof Conversion Appleton – Tile Option
A core feature of any conservatory replacement roof is the tile options and with SupaLite roofs from PCL there are two options. We are, of course, happy to advise as to which would be best for your property.
Tapco tiles are made from A-rated fire composite slate and look just like the real thing, this because they are made from highly realistic moulds that perfectly mimic this wonderful natural material.
Extralight are seven times lighter than traditional roofing materials and yet they are built to withstand whatever the Appleton climate serves up. They come with a 40-year guarantee and are almost maintenance free.
Further details and images of the tiles in use in recent projects are available via the links below.
There is a wealth of further information on this site and key links are included below – these including a brochure to download and browse at your leisure and also a list of answers to frequently asked questions.
We would also be happy to answer any queries you may have or come out to Appleton to provide a free no obligation quote.
Please call us on 0800 031 5444 or use our Contact Form.
Mentioned in the Domesday Book, Appleton is a civil parish and suburb of Warrington in Cheshire, England.
Appleton is perhaps most notable for having 25 listed buildings, the most recent of these the War Memorial, which. received listed status in 1921. Cross base, originating from Medieval times, is the oldest listed monument in the village – sadly the cross itself has long since disappeared from the site.