Add Value to your Home !
Several simple ways to improve the resale value of your property and find out why your home may be losing value by clicking here..
External Value Boosters!
- Landscape your Garden: trim your trees and sculpt your hedges, even a simple mow and a tidy-up will work wonders.
- Build Decking: Decking has long been a buyer’s choice for those lovely evenings during the summer. Nothing better than a bbq with friends and family sitting on a lovely deck.
- Install a Paved Patio – Almost as popular as decking, and for the very same reasons!
- Buy or Build a Home office: due to the pandemic and the way the internet has improved remote working options, working from home is becoming a very up-and-coming trend. We can supply and install an insulated office in your garden!
- Build a Garden Room: Garden rooms are very cost-effective, they add value and add usefulness.
- Invest in a Kitchen Extension: extend your kitchen! kitchens have long been seen as a must for all homes, so offering a better kitchen is always going to be a plus point!
- Convert your garage, repair your garage or build a new garage
- Convert your conservatory into an extension
- Replace your glass/polycarbonate conservatory roof with a lightweight tiled roof.
- build a porch or a mudroom.
- Build/divide the home into a utility room.
- New windows & Doors.
- Build a home gym in your garden using one of our SIP Kits.
- Create an Outdoor Kitchen
- Clear the exterior of junk, clutter and unwanted weeds.
Some improvements such as a single-storey extension/ conservatory conversion can add 5-8% to the value of your home. Garage conversions can add up to 20% – Factors to consider are, Better quality is a must for higher returns. This also means if you are a landlord with properties to let, you can also increase your income.
Internal Value Boosters!
- Decorate! – neutral colours always work best, avoid flamboyant decor or personal taste if you are planning to sell up.
- Carpets / flooring replacement
- New / refreshed bathroom suite and tiles,
- New or /refreshed kitchen.
- Have a good clear out, get rid of any clutter, and rubbish. Add some kerb appeal!
- Keep the house clean and tidy at all times just in case.
- Good solid locks on the doors and windows.
- Deodorise and try to remove any pet smells.
- Bring some plants into your life, and get some plants that clean the air such as a Lilly.
Kerb Appeal = The 1st impression a buyer gets when they look at the house. is it pretty or messy!