A 21st Century Alternative to Traditional Build
KITCHENS – LIVING ROOMS- PLAY ROOMS – STUDIES – KNOCK THROUGH ROOMS – OR JUST ANOTHER ROOM!
Built with SIP Panels…….
What Are SIPs?
SIP panels – Structurally insulated panels are an advanced form of pre-insulated frame and are an evolution of the timber frame, offering all of the benefits of a quick, off site form of construction.
The structural frame is made up of a sandwich of 2 layers of OSB (Oriented Strand Board) and an inner core layer of EPS insulation.
SIPs easily create a sealed, insulated and comfortable space/extension underneath a roof structure.
So, what are the benefits?
• SIPs are easier to use and are erected faster than traditional build
• SIP panels are 3times stronger than traditional build
• All the construction work can be done off site at our factory so the complete system is delivered to your home ready for installation
• Excellent insulation and UValues saving you on your fuel bills
• High levels of airtightness
• Environmentally friendly
• Wiring and plumbing easy to install
• Lower cost than brick and timber alternatives
• Less disruption to you
• Less wastage as pre-built as per your requirements
Ideal for an Extension
• Built off site in factory conditions so not subject to site weather conditions
• Delivered pre-cut in manageable sized panels so easy to construct on tight sites, or sites with tight access
• Speedy to erect, meaning a home extension can be walled and roofed quicker than any other form of construction, making it easier and quicker to knock through
• Garden rooms can be built in a few days
• Extensions a little longer
• Choice of cladding and roof tiles to match your existing building